Exchange 2003 SP2 is out!! - Veritas

This is a discussion on Exchange 2003 SP2 is out!! - Veritas ; Now, will it work with any versions of current EV? JT...

  1. Exchange 2003 SP2 is out!!

    Now, will it work with any versions of current EV?

    JT

  2. Re: Exchange 2003 SP2 is out!!

    "David" <1@2.com> wrote in message news:<43564123@ROSASTDMZ05.>...

    > Old news dude. Everyone but you knows this!

    > Try to keep up :-)

    Yes, I realise the news are several hours old.....

    Nerds! :-)

    Anyways, seems it'll be a long night testing on my home Exchange server.
    Mind you, I don't have EV on my home server :-)

    JT

  3. Re: Exchange 2003 SP2 is out!!

    Old news dude. Everyone but you knows this!

    News item and forum post here : http://messy.bravehost.com/

    Try to keep up :-)

  4. Re: Exchange 2003 SP2 is out!!

    SP1 was a Big Deal. EV Forms don't cache properly without it. Not aware
    of anytihind + or - about SP2.

    Symantec will no doubt let us do the testing for them :-(

+ Reply to Thread