how clear kvs orphaned message - Veritas

This is a discussion on how clear kvs orphaned message - Veritas ; hi to all, I want to know how I clear the message orphaned in kvs server (ver 5.0). in the outlook client I delete the message without using the kvs bar. thanks...

  1. how clear kvs orphaned message

    hi to all,
    I want to know how I clear the message orphaned in kvs server (ver 5.0).
    in the outlook client I delete the message without using the kvs bar.
    thanks

  2. Re: how clear kvs orphaned message

    Hi Salvatore,

    delete is from Archive Explorer (right click) or find it using the search
    facility and there will be a delete (red cross) next to the item.

    David
    http://messy.bravehost.com/

+ Reply to Thread