OWA problems - Veritas

This is a discussion on OWA problems - Veritas ; We have one FE and one BE Servers. Ev is version 5.0 SP5. Opening archive items through OWA directly from BE server works fine, but when I go through FE server it gives me the following error: The XML page ...

  1. OWA problems

    We have one FE and one BE Servers. Ev is version 5.0 SP5.
    Opening archive items through OWA directly from BE server works fine, but
    when I go through FE server it gives me the following error:

    The XML page cannot be displayed
    Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and
    then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

    ----

    The stylesheet does not contain a document element. The stylesheet may be
    empty, or it may not be a well-formed XML documen...

    Can anyone advise what is wrong with FE server?

  2. Re: OWA problems

    "Askar" wrote:
    >We have one FE and one BE Servers. Ev is version 5.0 SP5.
    >Opening archive items through OWA directly from BE server works fine, but
    >when I go through FE server it gives me the following error:
    >
    >The XML page cannot be displayed
    >Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and
    >then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

    >----
    >
    >The stylesheet does not contain a document element. The stylesheet may be
    >empty, or it may not be a well-formed XML documen...
    >

    >Can anyone advise what is wrong with FE server?

  3. Re: OWA problems

    whoops... got a bit over excited there...

    have you checked out http://forums.veritas.com/discussion...pa?forumID=106

    there's some good stuff on OWA there and it's a better board than this one
    anyway.

    David

+ Reply to Thread