    You can vote on it here if you want:

    http://messy.bravehost.com/

  3. Re: Veritas Support

    On 2005-10-10 "Plaxico Burress" wrote:

    >Is it just me or does Veritas support suck? Everytime I open a case with them,
    >the SLA says I will hear from someone in 8 hours. I opened a case last Tuesday
    >and still havent heard anything. I see in the Exchange lists a lot of people
    >asking about Enterprise Vault, I am going to say "Great Product, Bad Support".

    I totaly agree with you, They need to employ a couple of engineer moore and
    Expand the Knowledgebase !
    Regards /Fredrik

  4. Re: Veritas Support

    I enquired about that to an engineer who finally called me the last time I
    logged a call with them. He informed me that "due to the volume of calls"
    after they bought KVS, that they weren't sticking to the SLA anymore. I
    wasn't pleased to hear that but didn't have a lot of choice in the matter at
    the time. I don't bother with them anymore. I've found more answers since
    then on http://messy.bravehost.com/ than I ever did with Veritas.

    "Plaxico Burress" wrote in message

    > Is it just me or does Veritas support suck? Everytime I open a case with
    > them,
    > the SLA says I will hear from someone in 8 hours. I opened a case last
    > Tuesday
    > and still havent heard anything. I see in the Exchange lists a lot of
    > people
    > asking about Enterprise Vault, I am going to say "Great Product, Bad
    > Support".

  5. Re: Veritas Support

    :-)

+ Reply to Thread