I tried to install OWA EXtension on my Exchange infrastructure.
I had two front-end server and three back-end istance on four node cluster.
All servers are Exchange 2003 Sp1.

I followed step by step the instructions described in the section titled
"Configuring the Owa Extensions" of the document "Enterprise Vault Installing
and configuring".

On the back-end server the system logged the following error on the file
"BackEnd2003Setup.wsf.log":

ADO connection error: -2147217895 Object or data matching the name, range,
or selection criteria was not found within the scope of this operation.

Could anyone help me?

TIA
glinari