Moving mailbox from KVS 5.0 SP3 to KVS 6.0 - Veritas

This is a discussion on Moving mailbox from KVS 5.0 SP3 to KVS 6.0 - Veritas ; We are going to have new one KVS site version 6.0 and we do not want to upgrade the current KVS 5.0. On the contrary, we want to migrate users from old KVS to new one. Are there any instructions/issues ...

  1. Moving mailbox from KVS 5.0 SP3 to KVS 6.0

    We are going to have new one KVS site version 6.0 and we do not want to
    upgrade the current KVS 5.0. On the contrary, we want to migrate users from
    old KVS to new one. Are there any instructions/issues on moving mailboxes
    between different versions of KVS?

  2. Re: Moving mailbox from KVS 5.0 SP3 to KVS 6.0

    Probably the same as the only methods I've heard of to move users between
    vault servers. Either you export the original vault to a pst and import it
    into a new one on the new server, or you restore the items back to the
    mailbox and rearchive them to the new server. Either way it's pretty poor.
    If anyone has a better way it'll make me very happy.

    "Askar" wrote in message
    > We are going to have new one KVS site version 6.0 and we do not want to
    > upgrade the current KVS 5.0. On the contrary, we want to migrate users
    > from
    > old KVS to new one. Are there any instructions/issues on moving mailboxes
    > between different versions of KVS?

+ Reply to Thread