OWA icons missing - Veritas

This is a discussion on OWA icons missing - Veritas ; Hello In EV 6 install, the "vault" item icon is missing, all other OWA functions work. How can i do a manuel install of the icon for OWA> DE...

  1. OWA icons missing

    Hello
    In EV 6 install, the "vault" item icon is missing, all other OWA functions
    work.
    How can i do a manuel install of the icon for OWA>

    DE

  2. Re: OWA icons missing

    I assume that you have loaded the updated the Exchange controls so you
    see all of the other EV butons... are you just missing 1 button?

    On 29 Sep 2005 13:06:17 -0500, "David Eisenbacher"
    wrote:

    >Hello
    >In EV 6 install, the "vault" item icon is missing, all other OWA functions
    >work.
    >How can i do a manuel install of the icon for OWA>
    >
    >DE

  3. Re: OWA icons missing

    Hello Aaron,
    I have all other EV buttons, just the mail box valued icon is not there.
    Yes I have loaded the EX controls, so I dont know why the one part is missing,

    Do you know how to manuely edit the files to add it in.

    Aaron wrote:
    >I assume that you have loaded the updated the Exchange controls so you
    >see all of the other EV butons... are you just missing 1 button?
    >
    >On 29 Sep 2005 13:06:17 -0500, "David Eisenbacher"
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Hello
    >>In EV 6 install, the "vault" item icon is missing, all other OWA functions
    >>work.
    >>How can i do a manuel install of the icon for OWA>
    >>
    >>DE

  4. Re: OWA icons missing

    Any chance the vaultshortcut.gif file is missing from the exchweb/img
    directory...or the permissions are wrong?

    On 3 Oct 2005 16:32:55 -0500, "David Eisenbacher"
    wrote:

    >Hello Aaron,
    >I have all other EV buttons, just the mail box valued icon is not there.
    >Yes I have loaded the EX controls, so I dont know why the one part is missing,
    >
    >Do you know how to manuely edit the files to add it in.
    >

    >Aaron wrote:
    >>I assume that you have loaded the updated the Exchange controls so you
    >>see all of the other EV butons... are you just missing 1 button?
    >>
    >>On 29 Sep 2005 13:06:17 -0500, "David Eisenbacher"
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hello
    >>>In EV 6 install, the "vault" item icon is missing, all other OWA functions
    >>>work.
    >>>How can i do a manuel install of the icon for OWA>
    >>>
    >>>DE

  5. Re: OWA icons missing

    Hello,
    Yes the GIF is there and permissions are correct, i have also seen in the
    menu bar on the lower left side is missing archive explorer.
    But all other Valut Icons are there such as when i clcik on a valut item
    and select view orginal the mail comes up and the tops has all the valut
    icons.

    It just seems the main page of owa is misisng the valuted mail icon and
    the link to archive explorer

    DE

    Aaron wrote:
    >Any chance the vaultshortcut.gif file is missing from the exchweb/img
    >directory...or the permissions are wrong?
    >
    >On 3 Oct 2005 16:32:55 -0500, "David Eisenbacher"
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Hello Aaron,
    >>I have all other EV buttons, just the mail box valued icon is not there.
    >>Yes I have loaded the EX controls, so I dont know why the one part is missing,
    >>
    >>Do you know how to manuely edit the files to add it in.
    >>

    >>Aaron wrote:
    >>>I assume that you have loaded the updated the Exchange controls so you
    >>>see all of the other EV butons... are you just missing 1 button?

+ Reply to Thread