RPC over HTTP and FBA - Veritas

This is a discussion on RPC over HTTP and FBA - Veritas ; I have 2 questions here. I tried to locate information from knowledge base but find nothing. 1) Anybody has any idea if RPC over HTTP is supported by Enterprise Vault? 2) What about Form based authentication for OWA? I tried ...

  1. RPC over HTTP and FBA

    I have 2 questions here. I tried to locate information from knowledge base
    but find nothing.

    1) Anybody has any idea if RPC over HTTP is supported by Enterprise Vault?

    2) What about Form based authentication for OWA? I tried on version EV5.0
    SP3, the system will always prompt to re-enter credential info when access
    archived email in OWA. Has this be resolved in latest version?

    rgds,
    Jane

  2. Re: RPC over HTTP and FBA

    Jane,

    suggest you take a look at some of the stuff on this Board:

    http://forums.veritas.com/discussion...pa?forumID=106

    Also suggest you repost there (or here : http://pub28.bravenet.com/forum/2381205959)
    as it's much easier to follow a thread over on those Boards.

    Presume you want to get EV working on OWA via ISA?

    David

+ Reply to Thread