KVS Stopped working - Veritas

This is a discussion on KVS Stopped working - Veritas ; When trying to retrieve docs we get the error : the Url sent to the web server didn't contain enough information. We are running v5sp3 on win 2k3 sp1. Enterprise Vault is running fine on one of our other servers ...

  1. KVS Stopped working

    When trying to retrieve docs we get the error : the Url sent to the web server
    didn't contain enough information. We are running v5sp3 on win 2k3 sp1.
    Enterprise Vault is running fine on one of our other servers fine with the
    same software levels.

  2. Re: KVS Stopped working

    Darren,

    Version 5 SP3 is not supported in Win2k3 SP1. Upgrade to at least SP5.

    Details are W2k3SP1 on this are on a link in the News section here:

    http://messy.bravehost.com/

    Cheers

    David

+ Reply to Thread