Manuel archive not working - Veritas

This is a discussion on Manuel archive not working - Veritas ; Hello THe night archive jobs runs fine, and a run now of the task works. But the user can not in out look vault an item It can not find the vault is the error EV6 Outlook 2003 DE...

  1. Manuel archive not working

    Hello
    THe night archive jobs runs fine, and a run now of the task works.
    But the user can not in out look vault an item
    It can not find the vault is the error

    EV6 Outlook 2003

    DE

  2. Re: Manuel archive not working

    Hi,

    I'm fed up with this web site! If you repost here:

    http://forums.veritas.com/discussion...pa?forumID=106

    or here:

    http://pub28.bravenet.com/forum/2381205959

    I'll take a look. It's probably permissions on the Vault. If not, might
    be your IE sttings ...or something else... ;-)

    David

  3. Re: Manuel archive not working

    hi david,
    if you are unable to archive manually, and if you are getting the cannot
    find EV server error, then this could be a DNS problems, have you created
    the "Site Alias and DNS Alias" you could be having problems with reverse
    lookups.
    check

    try to change the pointer record in your dns and configure it to point to
    the dns alias of the kvs server. this should fix the problem,
    please let me know what happens.

    regards

    suresh

    "David Eisenbacher" wrote:

    >Hello
    >THe night archive jobs runs fine, and a run now of the task works.
    >But the user can not in out look vault an item
    >It can not find the vault is the error
    >
    >EV6 Outlook 2003
    >
    >DE

  4. Re: Manuel archive not working