DCOM error EV5.0SP5 - Veritas

This is a discussion on DCOM error EV5.0SP5 - Veritas ; Hi, Recently I just installed EV5.0SP5 in a Windows 2003 server. After the software installed, i noticed there is always a DCOM error after the server reboot. The description is "Access denied attempting to launch a DCOM server." Anybody have ...

  1. DCOM error EV5.0SP5

    Hi,
    Recently I just installed EV5.0SP5 in a Windows 2003 server. After the
    software installed, i noticed there is always a DCOM error after the server
    reboot. The description is "Access denied attempting to launch a DCOM server."
    Anybody have this problem?

    Rgds,
    Wilson

  2. Re: DCOM error EV5.0SP5

    Wilson,

    It's just the order the sevrices are starting up in. Everyone gets them
    I think. I've seen them on lots of other W2k3 servers as well not just EV.

    David
    http://messy.bravehost.com/

+ Reply to Thread