enable mailbox for email archiving - Veritas

This is a discussion on enable mailbox for email archiving - Veritas ; I am having problems with two mailboxes on the same exchange server in that I cannot enable them. In the past I have enabled other users on this exchange server but today I am unable to enable any of the ...

  1. enable mailbox for email archiving

    I am having problems with two mailboxes on the same exchange server in that
    I cannot enable them. In the past I have enabled other users on this exchange
    server but today I am unable to enable any of the mailboxes. There are no
    errors generated in the event logs on the EV archive server ... what could
    be causing this issue and how do I go about troubleshooting it?

  2. Re: enable mailbox for email archiving

    Bella,

    2 things to check first:

    Can you connect to the mailboxes in Outlook from the EV server logged on
    as the Service Account?

    Have the mailboxes exceeded any of their limits (particularly the Send or
    Send/Recieve limits)?

    David
    http://messy.bravehost.com/

  3. Re: enable mailbox for email archiving

    if you can't enable any, is the archive service running. Check in task
    manager you have an agentclientbroker process

    "David" wrote in message

    > Bella,
    >
    > 2 things to check first:
    >
    > Can you connect to the mailboxes in Outlook from the EV server logged on
    > as the Service Account?
    >
    > Have the mailboxes exceeded any of their limits (particularly the Send or
    > Send/Recieve limits)?
    >
    > David
    > http://messy.bravehost.com/

+ Reply to Thread