re ignoredesktopsettingsui - Veritas

This is a discussion on re ignoredesktopsettingsui - Veritas ; Albert, What version of EV are you using? Can I assume that you have all the other buttons displayed? Do you have "Users can delete from their Archives" turned on? It's a setting on the first tab of the Site ...

  1. re ignoredesktopsettingsui

    Albert,

    What version of EV are you using?

    Can I assume that you have all the other buttons displayed?

    Do you have "Users can delete from their Archives" turned on? It's a setting
    on the first tab of the Site properties.

    Any chance you can use one of these sites for any further postings please:

    http://messy.bravehost.com/

    http://forums.veritas.com/discussion...pa?forumID=106

    thanks

    David

  2. Re: re ignoredesktopsettingsui

    Hi David,

    After I turned on "Users can delete from their Archives", I can see the corresponding button. Another question raised. In browser search, there is a button "delete from vault". When I turn on the "Users can delete from their Archives", user can delete archives by themselves which is not my intention to do this. How can I disable this button?

    "David" wrote in message news:432fcdb4@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > Albert,
    >
    > What version of EV are you using?
    >
    > Can I assume that you have all the other buttons displayed?
    >
    > Do you have "Users can delete from their Archives" turned on? It's a setting
    > on the first tab of the Site properties.
    >
    > Any chance you can use one of these sites for any further postings please:
    >
    > http://messy.bravehost.com/
    >
    > http://forums.veritas.com/discussion...pa?forumID=106
    >
    > thanks
    >

    > David