EV 6 - Veritas

This is a discussion on EV 6 - Veritas ; Hi Anyone upgraded from EV 5 SP4 to EV 6 and experienced any problems with it ? - which would be nice to know of before upgrading Thanks Best Regards Peter Schmidt...

  1. EV 6

    Hi

    Anyone upgraded from EV 5 SP4 to EV 6 and experienced any problems with it ?
    - which would be nice to know of before upgrading

    Thanks

    Best Regards
    Peter Schmidt

  2. Re: EV 6

    Me too. If some one has done it please tell us!

    We'll go to EV 5 SP5 first though.

    I believe EV 6 SP1 is due next month :-)

    David

  3. Re: EV 6

    You might want to wait for EV6 SP1.

    We did an upgrade from EV5 SP5 to EV6 and encountered numerous weird issues.

    -Permissions from F&P servers not replicated to EV server.
    -Buffer Overrun issues on F&P servers
    -Duplicate archive points created
    - 0 KB placeholders
    complete nightmare.

    Anyone have similar issues?

    "David" wrote:

    >Me too. If some one has done it please tell us!
    >
    >We'll go to EV 5 SP5 first though.
    >
    >I believe EV 6 SP1 is due next month :-)
    >

    >David

+ Reply to Thread