DCOM error after SP1 for Windows - Veritas

This is a discussion on DCOM error after SP1 for Windows - Veritas ; Hi I get a lot of 10021 DCOM errors in System log after SP1 and is reads that permissions are invalid for my System Account for Enterprise Vault Does anybody know why ? I run EV6.0 by the way Regards ...

  1. DCOM error after SP1 for Windows

    Hi

    I get a lot of 10021 DCOM errors in System log after SP1 and is reads that
    permissions are invalid for my System Account for Enterprise Vault

    Does anybody know why ?

    I run EV6.0 by the way

    Regards
    Fredrik

  2. Re: DCOM error after SP1 for Windows

  3. Re: DCOM error after SP1 for Windows

    On 15/09/2005 "David" wrote:

    >Hi Fredrik,
    >
    >have you read http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/278336.htm?
    >
    >Cheers
    >
    >David
    >http://messy.bravehost.com/

    Hi David

    Thanks for your answer

    The error in the event log is the same but the Clients dont recive any errors
    and I didn't have the regestrykey "SkipShecks" at the vault server

    If I try to set up the regkey and do as the artickle says it doesn't help

    this is something similar but not same, its uppgraded to EV6.0 from EV5.0......

    /Fredrik

  4. Re: DCOM error after SP1 for Windows

    Fredrik,

    I'd suggest you call Symantec support. I don't really know anything about
    EV6.

    David

  5. Re: DCOM error after SP1 for Windows

    On 15/09/2005 "David" wrote:

    >Fredrik,
    >
    >I'd suggest you call Symantec support. I don't really know anything about
    >EV6.
    >

    >David

    The problem Solves if you reinstall EV6.0 after you install W2003 SP1

    Regards Fredrik

  6. Re: DCOM error after SP1 for Windows

    Fredrik,

    Excellent - I'm glad you've sorted it and thanks for taking the time to post
    the fix. It's good to know how to resolve it.

    Cheers

    David

+ Reply to Thread