Some Mailboxes have Double entries in Admin Console under Archives - Veritas

This is a discussion on Some Mailboxes have Double entries in Admin Console under Archives - Veritas ; Does anyone have an idea why approx. 5 of my so far 100 enabled Users have Double entries under Site / Archives / Mailbox in Admin Console ?...

  1. Some Mailboxes have Double entries in Admin Console under Archives

    Does anyone have an idea why approx. 5 of my so far 100 enabled Users have
    Double entries under Site / Archives / Mailbox in Admin Console ?

  2. Re: Some Mailboxes have Double entries in Admin Console under Archives

  3. Re: Some Mailboxes have Double entries in Admin Console under Archives

    David

    Thanks david but i have a rather small environmet 100 users so far....

    must check something else

    /F

    On 2005-09-13 "David" wrote:

    >Fredrik,
    >
    >similar thread here : http://pub28.bravenet.com/forum/2381205959/show/605312

  4. Re: Some Mailboxes have Double entries in Admin Console under Archives

    "Fredrik Björk" wrote:
    >Does anyone have an idea why approx. 5 of my so far 100 enabled Users have

    >Double entries under Site / Archives / Mailbox in Admin Console ?

    Hello,
    We just enabled a few thousand users and have the same happening in our console.
    We checked in the DB and everything is OK.
    I was also posting this problem under http://pub28.bravenet.com/forum/2381.../fetch/605312/

    Hope this will help you.

+ Reply to Thread