ev owa merge file error - Veritas

This is a discussion on ev owa merge file error - Veritas ; Greetings, I get the above message when I install the Ex2003 Back-End OWA extensions. Has anyone had this error before? When running the BE configuration script I'm unable to create ADO connections for both the mailbox and public folders. I've ...

  1. ev owa merge file error

    Greetings,

    I get the above message when I install the Ex2003 Back-End OWA extensions.
    Has anyone had this error before?

    When running the BE configuration script I'm unable to create ADO connections
    for both the mailbox and public folders. I've used the /DNSdomain switch
    and edited the script to point to the mailbox and public folder I want the
    forms registered to but to no avail can I get it to create ADO connections.
    Has anyone had this problem if so how did you resolve it.

  2. Re: ev owa merge file error

    "Ric" wrote:

    Here are the lines of code I changed in the script file registerforms.vbs
    if this helps:

    oCtx.ADCmd.CommandText =
    ";" & _"(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(displayN ame=Enterprise*)(homeMDB="
    & sInfoStoreDN & "));" & _"displayName;subTree"

    - Changed SystemMailbox{* to Enterprise*

    and

    sCon = sRegURL + "/Enterprise Vault"

    - Changed /NON_IPM_SUBTREE/schema-root/microsoft/ExchangeV1 to /Enterprise
    Vault

    I've checked the permissioning of the account used and all is correct.

    >Greetings,
    >
    >I get the above message when I install the Ex2003 Back-End OWA extensions.
    >Has anyone had this error before?
    >
    >When running the BE configuration script I'm unable to create ADO connections
    >for both the mailbox and public folders. I've used the /DNSdomain switch
    >and edited the script to point to the mailbox and public folder I want the
    >forms registered to but to no avail can I get it to create ADO connections.
    >Has anyone had this problem if so how did you resolve it.

  3. Re: ev owa merge file error

    I have solved the ADO connection error.

    Check that the System Mailbox has the SELF account set to Full Mailbox Access
    and Associated External Account to allow.
    To find the System Mailbox account, use AD users and computers, click view
    and select advanced features, you'll see the container 'Microsoft Exchange
    System Objects' select the System Mailbox, click the Exchange Advanced tab
    and then click Mailbox Rights.

    I've reset the script and it works normally.

    However the EV OWA merge file error is still causing concern.

    Ric

    >"Ric" wrote:
    >
    >Here are the lines of code I changed in the script file registerforms.vbs
    >if this helps:
    >
    >oCtx.ADCmd.CommandText =
    >";" & _"(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(displayN ame=Enterprise*)(homeMDB="
    >& sInfoStoreDN & "));" & _"displayName;subTree"
    >
    >- Changed SystemMailbox{* to Enterprise*
    >
    >and
    >
    >sCon = sRegURL + "/Enterprise Vault"
    >
    >- Changed /NON_IPM_SUBTREE/schema-root/microsoft/ExchangeV1 to /Enterprise
    >Vault
    >
    >I've checked the permissioning of the account used and all is correct.
    >

    >>Greetings,
    >>
    >>I get the above message when I install the Ex2003 Back-End OWA extensions.
    >>Has anyone had this error before?
    >>
    >>When running the BE configuration script I'm unable to create ADO connections
    >>for both the mailbox and public folders. I've used the /DNSdomain switch
    >>and edited the script to point to the mailbox and public folder I want

    the
    >>forms registered to but to no avail can I get it to create ADO connections.
    >>Has anyone had this problem if so how did you resolve it.

  4. Re: ev owa merge file error

    "Ric" wrote:

    I have fixed the ev owa merger file error all you have to do is delete this
    folder C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\exchweb\6.5.7226.0\Controls-originals copied
    by Enterprise Vault

    Ric

    >I have solved the ADO connection error.
    >
    >Check that the System Mailbox has the SELF account set to Full Mailbox Access
    >and Associated External Account to allow.
    >To find the System Mailbox account, use AD users and computers, click view
    >and select advanced features, you'll see the container 'Microsoft Exchange
    >System Objects' select the System Mailbox, click the Exchange Advanced tab
    >and then click Mailbox Rights.
    >
    >I've reset the script and it works normally.
    >
    >However the EV OWA merge file error is still causing concern.
    >
    >Ric
    >>
    >>"Ric" wrote:
    >>
    >>Here are the lines of code I changed in the script file registerforms.vbs
    >>if this helps:
    >>
    >>oCtx.ADCmd.CommandText =
    >>";" & _"(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(displayN ame=Enterprise*)(homeMDB="
    >>& sInfoStoreDN & "));" & _"displayName;subTree"
    >>
    >>- Changed SystemMailbox{* to Enterprise*
    >>
    >>and
    >>
    >>sCon = sRegURL + "/Enterprise Vault"
    >>
    >>- Changed /NON_IPM_SUBTREE/schema-root/microsoft/ExchangeV1 to /Enterprise
    >>Vault
    >>
    >>I've checked the permissioning of the account used and all is correct.
    >>

    >>>Greetings,
    >>>
    >>>I get the above message when I install the Ex2003 Back-End OWA extensions.
    >>>Has anyone had this error before?
    >>>
    >>>When running the BE configuration script I'm unable to create ADO connections
    >>>for both the mailbox and public folders. I've used the /DNSdomain switch
    >>>and edited the script to point to the mailbox and public folder I want

    >the
    >>>forms registered to but to no avail can I get it to create ADO connections.
    >>>Has anyone had this problem if so how did you resolve it.

+ Reply to Thread