archiving mail stop after 10 min - Veritas

This is a discussion on archiving mail stop after 10 min - Veritas ; Hi everybody, we have an urgent problem for archiving the mailboxes. We receive this message: event id 6177 Error mapping view of saveset file Not enough storage is available to process this command. [0x8] And event id 6181 Error sending ...

  1. archiving mail stop after 10 min

    Hi everybody, we have an urgent problem for archiving the mailboxes. We receive
    storage is available to process this command. [0x8]
    And
    event id 6181
    Error sending saveset to Storage Server
    Check Event Log for previous errors.

    We have create a new archive partition with 200Gb for mailboxes archiving.
    But when we start the archiving it begin to run and after aproximatly 10
    min it stop with this error message, we have make a test for archiving 1
    user mailbox and we receive the same problem. Can anybody help us about this
    problems.

  2. Re: archiving mail stop after 10 min

    If it's urgent you should be logging a problem with EV support.
    It could be that there is a very large message in a mailbox that's causing
    memory to be consumed. Suggest you use dtrace on the archiveservice and
    look at the trace to see what mailbox/message it was processing when it
    failed.

    "Moretti Piero" wrote in message

    > Hi everybody, we have an urgent problem for archiving the mailboxes. We
    > receive
    > storage is available to process this command. [0x8]
    > And
    > event id 6181
    > Error sending saveset to Storage Server
    > Check Event Log for previous errors.
    >
    > We have create a new archive partition with 200Gb for mailboxes archiving.
    > But when we start the archiving it begin to run and after aproximatly 10
    > min it stop with this error message, we have make a test for archiving 1
    > user mailbox and we receive the same problem. Can anybody help us about
    > this
    > problems.

  3. Re: archiving mail stop after 10 min

    Could be your SQL mate. Make sure your DBs are set to be allowed to grow.
    By default they will be.

    If not, check your index volume.

    David
    http://messy.bravehost.com/