Can't search my own vault - Veritas

This is a discussion on Can't search my own vault - Veritas ; Hello, I can't anymore search my own vault by browser, i only have 3 other vaults visible, does anyone know how to search your own vault? Does Vault places cookies for the (browser) search engine in the vault? How/where does ...

  1. Can't search my own vault

    Hello,

    I can't anymore search my own vault by browser, i only have 3 other vaults
    visible, does anyone know how to search your own vault?

    Does Vault places cookies for the (browser) search engine in the vault?

    How/where does it store this info?

    Greetings Eric

  2. Re: Can't search my own vault

    EV uses the account you are logged into your PC as the security context not
    what account you may then enter to connect to Outlook. Make sure that the
    account you are logged into does indeed have access to the mailbox.

    "Eric" wrote in message news:43205319@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > Hello,
    >
    > I can't anymore search my own vault by browser, i only have 3 other vaults
    > visible, does anyone know how to search your own vault?
    >
    > Does Vault places cookies for the (browser) search engine in the vault?
    >
    > How/where does it store this info?
    >
    > Greetings Eric

+ Reply to Thread