Events error - Veritas

This is a discussion on Events error - Veritas ; We have some errors on the event viewer. We have one serveur entreprise vault srpararchiv there are : Error updating an index. [Internal reference GISN] [VaultId = 1FC36B3B7CAD38F4ABEC9ACA34B2DA63C1110000srpararchi v.refcopar.com] %3 Could not get the IndexServer sequence number: The Alta Vista ...

  1. Events error

    We have some errors on the event viewer.

    We have one serveur entreprise vault srpararchiv

    there are :

    Error updating an index.
    [Internal reference GISN]
    [VaultId = 1FC36B3B7CAD38F4ABEC9ACA34B2DA63C1110000srpararchi v.refcopar.com]
    %3

    Could not get the IndexServer sequence number: The Alta Vista index is not
    open [0xc0041c64]
    Internal reference: GetSequenceNumber

    A low level indexing operation has failed
    Error: a severe error occurred; cannot continue [AV:63]
    Index Id: 1FC36B3B7CAD38F4ABEC9ACA34B2DA63C1110000srpararchi v.refcopar.com

    Abnormal error occurred

    Error: Could not open indexing parameters Reason: #1 Index: #2
    [0xc0041c35]
    Reference: CAVUpdator/OAVI/ice
    Index: 1FC36B3B7CAD38F4ABEC9ACA34B2DA63C1110000srpararchi v.refcopar.com

    Info:

    Could not open indexing parameters

    Reason: Could not open indexing parameters Reason: Index: [0xc0041c35]

    Index: 1FC36B3B7CAD38F4ABEC9ACA34B2DA63C1110000srpararchi v.refcopar.com

    A low level indexing operation has failed
    Error: File I/O error (can't create output file or shared memory) [AV:39]

    Index Id: 1FC36B3B7CAD38F4ABEC9ACA34B2DA63C1110000srpararchi v.refcopar.com

    Is someone already have the problems and if yes, do you know what exactly
    is the problem ?

    thanks

    seb

  2. Re: Events error

    Hi Sebastien,
    I know this problem. I think the index of associated mailbox VaultId 1FC36B3B7CAD38F4ABEC9ACA34B2DA63C1110000
    was corrupted.

    Try to rebuild this AltaVista index with ManageIndexRepay.htm utility.

    "Sebastien" wrote:

    >We have some errors on the event viewer.
    >
    >We have one serveur entreprise vault srpararchiv
    >
    >there are :
    >
    >Error updating an index.
    > [Internal reference GISN]
    > [VaultId = 1FC36B3B7CAD38F4ABEC9ACA34B2DA63C1110000srpararchi v.refcopar.com]
    >%3
    >
    >Could not get the IndexServer sequence number: The Alta Vista index is not
    >open [0xc0041c64]
    >Internal reference: GetSequenceNumber
    >
    >A low level indexing operation has failed
    >Error: a severe error occurred; cannot continue [AV:63]
    >Index Id: 1FC36B3B7CAD38F4ABEC9ACA34B2DA63C1110000srpararchi v.refcopar.com
    >

    >Abnormal error occurred
    >
    >Error: Could not open indexing parameters Reason: #1 Index: #2
    > [0xc0041c35]
    >Reference: CAVUpdator/OAVI/ice
    >Index: 1FC36B3B7CAD38F4ABEC9ACA34B2DA63C1110000srpararchi v.refcopar.com
    >
    >Info:
    >
    >Could not open indexing parameters
    >
    >Reason: Could not open indexing parameters Reason: Index: [0xc0041c35]
    >
    >Index: 1FC36B3B7CAD38F4ABEC9ACA34B2DA63C1110000srpararchi v.refcopar.com

    >A low level indexing operation has failed
    >Error: File I/O error (can't create output file or shared memory) [AV:39]
    >
    >Index Id: 1FC36B3B7CAD38F4ABEC9ACA34B2DA63C1110000srpararchi v.refcopar.com
    >
    >Is someone already have the problems and if yes, do you know what exactly
    >is the problem ?
    >
    >thanks
    >
    >seb

  3. Re: Events error

    Having the same problem after upgrading to v6.
    Im running the enterprise vault index replay manager but I keep getting "error
    updating an index' event id 6483 for category storage replay index

    Did anyone figure out how to fix this problem yet?

  4. Re: Events error

    Hi,

    What are the other details in the event. Is it moving on to do other item
    or getting stuck?

    "JimV" wrote in message news:432efad0@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > Having the same problem after upgrading to v6.
    > Im running the enterprise vault index replay manager but I keep getting
    > "error
    > updating an index' event id 6483 for category storage replay index
    >
    > Did anyone figure out how to fix this problem yet?

  5. Re: Events error

    Getting stuck. Also a 7472 error.

    "seb" wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    >What are the other details in the event. Is it moving on to do other item

    >or getting stuck?
    >

    >"JimV" wrote in message news:432efad0@ROSASTDMZ05....
    >>
    >> Having the same problem after upgrading to v6.
    >> Im running the enterprise vault index replay manager but I keep getting

    >> "error
    >> updating an index' event id 6483 for category storage replay index
    >>
    >> Did anyone figure out how to fix this problem yet?

+ Reply to Thread