Task Does not start - Veritas

This is a discussion on Task Does not start - Veritas ; hello there, i am trying to install KVS in a test environment, all components on the same PC. I am not able to start the mailboc archival task . can anyone please help....

  1. Task Does not start

    hello there,

    i am trying to install KVS in a test environment, all components on the same
    PC. I am not able to start the mailboc archival task .
    can anyone please help.

  2. Re: Task Does not start

    Are you licenced? Did you obtain and install a KEYS_yourservername.txt file
    in the KVS program files folder?

    David
    http://messy.bravehost.com/

  3. Re: Task Does not start

    Yes david i did that. do you think this could be the problem ? i remember
    to have seen event id 2256 and 3301 in the application log which said that
    the account dint have sufficient permissions rights.

    What rights are required for the kvs service account. i have the following
    configured already

    SQL logon and create database role
    Exchange full control is delegated.
    logon as a servcie
    act as local system
    debug programes
    the pc on which kvs is installed has

    sql 2000 SP3A
    EXCHANGE 2003 SP1
    WINDOWS 2003 SERVER COMPLETED UPDATED.
    this pc is also the domain controller.

    any ideas ?????

    "David" wrote:

    >Are you licenced? Did you obtain and install a KEYS_yourservername.txt

    file
    >in the KVS program files folder?
    >
    >David
    >http://messy.bravehost.com/