Restricting User Rights Problem - Veritas

This is a discussion on Restricting User Rights Problem - Veritas ; Since removing adminstrative rights for users to their PCs (and therefore possibly other accounts) everyone at my company gets a message saying "" whenever they double-click on an archived email. Although they can go on to open the email in ...

  1. Restricting User Rights Problem

    Since removing adminstrative rights for users to their PCs (and therefore
    possibly other accounts) everyone at my company gets a message saying ""
    whenever they double-click on an archived email. Although they can go on
    to open the email in the web browser it seems a bit naff.

    Any ideas?

    We are using Exhange 2003, Windows 2000 clients running Outlook 2003.

    Jon

  2. Re: Restricting User Rights Problem

    I missed out the error!

    "The custom form could not be opened. Outlook will use and Outlook form
    instead."

  3. Re: Restricting User Rights Problem

    Hi Jon,

    search for FRMCACHE.DAT on the PC and rename it (.bak). Do the same for
    any EV sub-directories in the folder you fnd that file in (FORMS).

    Cheers

    David
    http://messy.bravehost.com/

+ Reply to Thread