"No accessible vaults" - Veritas

This is a discussion on "No accessible vaults" - Veritas ; Hi When I try to manually store a mail in the vault from client by choosing "Store in Vault" I get "No accessible vaults" at the row "Status" So it does not work Any ideas anyone ? /Fredrik...

  1. "No accessible vaults"

    Hi

    When I try to manually store a mail in the vault from client by choosing
    "Store in Vault" I get "No accessible vaults" at the row "Status"

    So it does not work

    Any ideas anyone ?

    /Fredrik

  2. Re: "No accessible vaults"

    Hi,

    Remember that it's windows account you are logged into that's used to
    determine what archives you have access to.
    Are you sure this account does have access to archives?

    "Fredrik Björk" wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > When I try to manually store a mail in the vault from client by choosing
    > "Store in Vault" I get "No accessible vaults" at the row "Status"
    >
    > So it does not work
    >
    > Any ideas anyone ?
    >
    > /Fredrik

  3. Re: "No accessible vaults"

    Also check your DNS. Can you ping your servers using their alias FQDNs?

    Also check your IE settings. Can you get to: http://youraliasname/enterpisevault/searcho2k.asp

    David
    http://messy.bravehost.com/

    "seb" wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    >Remember that it's windows account you are logged into that's used to
    >determine what archives you have access to.
    >Are you sure this account does have access to archives?
    >

    >"Fredrik Björk" wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> When I try to manually store a mail in the vault from client by choosing
    >> "Store in Vault" I get "No accessible vaults" at the row "Status"
    >>
    >> So it does not work
    >>
    >> Any ideas anyone ?
    >>
    >> /Fredrik

  4. Re: "No accessible vaults"

    Thanks for your answers, I wasn't logged in as the mailbox owner in windows
    when I tried to do it !

    /Fredrik

    On 26/08/2005 "David" wrote:

    >Also check your DNS. Can you ping your servers using their alias FQDNs?
    >
    >Also check your IE settings. Can you get to:

    http://youraliasname/enterpisevault/searcho2k.asp

    >David
    >http://messy.bravehost.com/
    >

    >"seb" wrote:
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>Remember that it's windows account you are logged into that's used to
    >>determine what archives you have access to.
    >>Are you sure this account does have access to archives?
    >>

    >>"Fredrik Björk" wrote in message
    >>> Hi
    >>>
    >>> When I try to manually store a mail in the vault from client by choosing
    >>> "Store in Vault" I get "No accessible vaults" at the row "Status"
    >>>
    >>> So it does not work
    >>>
    >>> Any ideas anyone ?
    >>>
    >>> /Fredrik

+ Reply to Thread