ADO connection Error - Veritas

This is a discussion on ADO connection Error - Veritas ; EV 5.0 SP4 When I try configure OWA in backend server, I have problems when run "exchange 2003 OWA extensions configuration (back-end)" in the command prompt I hope that somebody help me...

  1. ADO connection Error

    EV 5.0 SP4
    When I try configure OWA in backend server, I have problems when run "exchange
    2003 OWA extensions configuration (back-end)" in the command prompt

    I hope that somebody help me

  2. Re: ADO connection Error

    "Daniel Reyes" wrote:

    >EV 5.0 SP4
    >When I try configure OWA in backend server, I have problems when run "exchange
    >2003 OWA extensions configuration (back-end)" in the command prompt
    >
    >I hope that somebody help me

    Hello,

    this error occours, if the e-mail domain is different to the windows domain.
    you have to start the configuration script with the parameter /DNSdomain:your.email.domain

+ Reply to Thread