Hi,
I got the following error when i run the OWA backend configuration program
for a exchange 2000 server:

ERROR: ADO connection error: -2147217895 Object or data matching the name,
range
, or selection criteria was not found within the scope of this operation.

And I try to use the manual way, which is to run the following script:

cscript backend2000setup.wsf /formreg /dnsdomain

and it come out different error message:

ERROR: KVS_EVCC_Item.reg registration failed, error: -2147217895 Object or
data
matching the name, range, or selection criteria was not found within the
scope o
f this operation.

Would like to know anybody encounter this problem before and need the help.

Rgds,
Wilson