shortcut deletion of calendar items - Veritas

This is a discussion on shortcut deletion of calendar items - Veritas ; I set to delete shortcut after 6 months from the modified date. I found that just email's shortcut will be deleted. Calendar item's shortcuts will not be deleted. Is that true?...

  1. shortcut deletion of calendar items

    I set to delete shortcut after 6 months from the modified date.
    I found that just email's shortcut will be deleted. Calendar item's
    shortcuts will not be deleted. Is that true?

  2. Re: shortcut deletion of calendar items

    Hi Albert,

    I will answer your quesry if you re-post it here : http://pub28.bravenet.com/forum/2381205959/

    Regards,

    David

    "Albert" wrote:
    >I set to delete shortcut after 6 months from the modified date.
    >I found that just email's shortcut will be deleted. Calendar item's
    >shortcuts will not be deleted. Is that true?

+ Reply to Thread