Backing up Enterprise Vault? - Veritas

This is a discussion on Backing up Enterprise Vault? - Veritas ; Does anyone do this? WIth all the trouble it is going to be to configure the backup procedure to work correctly I wonder if it is even worth doing. How does a product from a major vendor have such poor ...

  1. Backing up Enterprise Vault?

    Does anyone do this? WIth all the trouble it is going to be to configure
    the backup procedure to work correctly I wonder if it is even worth doing.

    How does a product from a major vendor have such poor backup procedures?
    It's rediculous what you have to go through! Online backups sure would
    be nice.

  2. Re: Backing up Enterprise Vault?

    Hello Frustrated,

    if you will re-post here : http://pub28.bravenet.com/forum/2381205959/

    Then I'll give you an opinion!

    Cheers

    David

    "Frustrated" wrote:

    >Does anyone do this? WIth all the trouble it is going to be to configure
    >the backup procedure to work correctly I wonder if it is even worth doing.
    >
    >How does a product from a major vendor have such poor backup procedures?
    > It's rediculous what you have to go through! Online backups sure would
    >be nice.

+ Reply to Thread