Outlook 2003 Archiving errors - Veritas

This is a discussion on Outlook 2003 Archiving errors - Veritas ; Hi folks, I was wondering if anyone has seen this error. It only shows up on users running Outlook 2003. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks Ralph : 2243Event ID Could not scan user mailbox /o=LordAbbett/ou=New York/cn=Recipients/cn=WGASKIN, cannot list messages...

  1. Outlook 2003 Archiving errors

    Hi folks,

    I was wondering if anyone has seen this error. It only shows up on users
    running Outlook 2003. Any feedback would be appreciated.

    Thanks
    Ralph

    : 2243Event ID
    Could not scan user mailbox /o=LordAbbett/ou=New York/cn=Recipients/cn=WGASKIN,
    cannot list messages

  2. Re: Outlook 2003 Archiving errors

    Ralph,

    it can't be down to the client. It's got ot be the Exchange Server or AD.

    If tyou report on http://pub28.bravenet.com/forum/2381205959 I will look
    at it I promise!

    David

    "Ralph" wrote:

    >Hi folks,
    >
    >I was wondering if anyone has seen this error. It only shows up on users
    >running Outlook 2003. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    >
    >Thanks
    >Ralph
    >
    >: 2243Event ID
    >Could not scan user mailbox /o=LordAbbett/ou=New York/cn=Recipients/cn=WGASKIN,
    >cannot list messages

+ Reply to Thread