Building block - Veritas

This is a discussion on Building block - Veritas ; I have one Exchange 2003. I would like to use EV to do email archiving. Due to high availability consideration, I would like to deploy two EV servers to archive the single Exchange I have. Can I do a active ...

  1. Building block

    I have one Exchange 2003. I would like to use EV to do email archiving.
    Due to high availability consideration, I would like to deploy two EV
    servers to archive the single Exchange I have. Can I do a active / active or
    passive / passive deployment? How can I do that?
    Will the passive EV up automatically when active EV down?

  2. Re: Building block

    Albert,

    good question If you repost @ http://pub28.bravenet.com/forum/2381205959
    I will give you my opinion (for what it is worth!)

    David

    "Albert" wrote:
    >I have one Exchange 2003. I would like to use EV to do email archiving.
    >Due to high availability consideration, I would like to deploy two EV
    >servers to archive the single Exchange I have. Can I do a active / active

    or
    >passive / passive deployment? How can I do that?
    >Will the passive EV up automatically when active EV down?

+ Reply to Thread