We're considering providing the EV service for some small branch offices which
still have a local Exchange server. The sites in question have 512Kb or 1Mb
connections but even so I'm a little dubious about how much archiving we
could do (outside office hours of course). I'm still collecting message stats
to understand the message volumes involved which will of course help us to
decide if we should even consider archiving over the WAN.

Therefore, the question is; does anyone archive over the WAN and if so what
level of success and what sort of throughput are you achieving.

Many Thanks
Glenn