Hi,
I'm processing an Exchange migration : the current server is running Exchange
2000, the new serveur is running Exchange 2003.
KVS 5.0 is running on a dedicated server and archives hundred of mailboxes.
Both Exchange servers are in the same Admin Group.
I'm going to move mailboxes to the Exchange 2003 server and remove the server
Exchange 2000.
In KVS, I need to create new Archiving and Retrieval services for the new
Exchange server.

Questions are :
- Do I need to move the KVS account before to create the new Archiving and
Retrieval services and use this account to create them ? Or use a new account
on the new server ?
- Do I need to create new PublicFolder and Journaling services for the new
server ?

Thanks for your answer.