Public Folder Archiving - Veritas

This is a discussion on Public Folder Archiving - Veritas ; I have set up the service to archive one of our top level folders and it works as expected. What I didn't expect was an obscure application that requires a particular email to be in a sub folder. When KVS ...

  1. Public Folder Archiving

    I have set up the service to archive one of our top level folders and it works
    as expected. What I didn't expect was an obscure application that requires
    a particular email to be in a sub folder. When KVS archived the email, the
    application stopped working so does anyone know a way of blocking particular
    sub folders from being archived?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Public Folder Archiving

    "Paul Harris" wrote:

    >I have set up the service to archive one of our top level folders and it

    works
    >as expected. What I didn't expect was an obscure application that requires
    >a particular email to be in a sub folder. When KVS archived the email, the
    >application stopped working so does anyone know a way of blocking particular
    >sub folders from being archived?
    >
    >Thanks

    Not to worry - I have installed the full client and blocked archiving on
    the particular folders

+ Reply to Thread