Client side connection error - Veritas

This is a discussion on Client side connection error - Veritas ; From the EV client log, I found the following error. The form display does not seem to be smooth. And the manual store and restore takes a long time. Do you know why the following errors in the EV client ...

  1. Client side connection error

    From the EV client log, I found the following error. The form display does not seem to be smooth. And the manual store and restore takes a long time. Do you know why the following errors in the EV client log?

    VERSION INFORMATION

    Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180
    Outlook 11
    Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
    Enterprise Vault 600000000

    USER DETAILS

    User Mailbox Error getting the MAPI Property - ref: 8004010f

    ENTERPRISE VAULT SETTINGS

    Site Id Error - ref: 8004010f

    TESTING CONNECTION

    LAN Manager Authentication Level 0
    Create Connection Error - ref: 80040154

  2. Re: Client side connection error

    Are these delays occuring in Outlook 2003 cached mode?
    If so, how is the performance when not in cached mode?
    "Andrew" wrote in message news:42d79b35@ROSASTDMZ05....
    From the EV client log, I found the following error. The form display does not seem to be smooth. And the manual store and restore takes a long time. Do you know why the following errors in the EV client log?

    VERSION INFORMATION

    Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180
    Outlook 11
    Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
    Enterprise Vault 600000000

    USER DETAILS

    User Mailbox Error getting the MAPI Property - ref: 8004010f

    ENTERPRISE VAULT SETTINGS

    Site Id Error - ref: 8004010f

    TESTING CONNECTION

    LAN Manager Authentication Level 0
    Create Connection Error - ref: 80040154

  3. Re: Client side connection error

    It seems a bit faster when not in cached mode. There should be about 30% faster, but it is case by case.
    However, when Outlook is not in cached mode, the following error still exist. What does that mean?

    "seb" wrote in message news:42d994a0@ROSASTDMZ05....
    Are these delays occuring in Outlook 2003 cached mode?
    If so, how is the performance when not in cached mode?
    "Andrew" wrote in message news:42d79b35@ROSASTDMZ05....
    From the EV client log, I found the following error. The form display does not seem to be smooth. And the manual store and restore takes a long time. Do you know why the following errors in the EV client log?

    VERSION INFORMATION

    Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180
    Outlook 11
    Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
    Enterprise Vault 600000000

    USER DETAILS

    User Mailbox Error getting the MAPI Property - ref: 8004010f

    ENTERPRISE VAULT SETTINGS

    Site Id Error - ref: 8004010f

    TESTING CONNECTION

    LAN Manager Authentication Level 0
    Create Connection Error - ref: 80040154

  4. Re: Client side connection error

    Are you using the lite client or the full client?
    I would not bother looking at that information you mentioned below. it it was a severe problem then archiving would not be working at all.

    How are you measuring the performance?. Are you saying it takes a long time to show an archive pending icon, or have you got the vault store properites set to immediate after archive and so you're talking about the delay in how long it takes to become a shortcut? Obviously in the latter case then the delay potentially is on the server rather than anything on the client.

    Seb

    "Andrew" wrote in message news:42da9f15@ROSASTDMZ05....
    It seems a bit faster when not in cached mode. There should be about 30% faster, but it is case by case.
    However, when Outlook is not in cached mode, the following error still exist. What does that mean?

    TESTING CONNECTION

    LAN Manager Authentication Level 0
    Create Connection Error - ref: 80040154
    "seb" wrote in message news:42d994a0@ROSASTDMZ05....
    Are these delays occuring in Outlook 2003 cached mode?
    If so, how is the performance when not in cached mode?
    "Andrew" wrote in message news:42d79b35@ROSASTDMZ05....
    From the EV client log, I found the following error. The form display does not seem to be smooth. And the manual store and restore takes a long time. Do you know why the following errors in the EV client log?

    VERSION INFORMATION

    Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180
    Outlook 11
    Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
    Enterprise Vault 600000000

    USER DETAILS

    User Mailbox Error getting the MAPI Property - ref: 8004010f

    ENTERPRISE VAULT SETTINGS

    Site Id Error - ref: 8004010f

    TESTING CONNECTION

    LAN Manager Authentication Level 0