Previous and Next Items unavailable - Veritas

This is a discussion on Previous and Next Items unavailable - Veritas ; does anyone know if there is anyway that you can enable the previous and next item buttons on the archived item form. They are greyed out on Archived items and it would be great if I could re-enable them. Regards ...

  1. Previous and Next Items unavailable

    does anyone know if there is anyway that you can enable the previous and next
    item buttons on the archived item form. They are greyed out on Archived
    items and it would be great if I could re-enable them.

    Regards

    Ian

  2. Re: Previous and Next Items unavailable

    Hi,

    No, you cannot enable those buttons. I logged a support case with Veritas
    previously and they said it's not possible.

    "Ian Williams" wrote in message

    > does anyone know if there is anyway that you can enable the previous and
    > next
    > item buttons on the archived item form. They are greyed out on Archived
    > items and it would be great if I could re-enable them.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Ian

  3. Re: Previous and Next Items unavailable

    Did they say why? It seems very strange that you cant do this

    "Seb" wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    >No, you cannot enable those buttons. I logged a support case with Veritas

    >previously and they said it's not possible.
    >
    >"Ian Williams" wrote in message
    >>
    >> does anyone know if there is anyway that you can enable the previous and

    >> next
    >> item buttons on the archived item form. They are greyed out on Archived
    >> items and it would be great if I could re-enable them.
    >>
    >> Regards
    >>
    >> Ian

  4. Re: Previous and Next Items unavailable

    Hi Ian,

    that's the way it works. We've a design request to change it to what you
    suggest in with KVS for about 18 months now (but no dice).

    If memory serves (and it's been a while since I looked at it) EV v6 does
    not have this design change in either.

    I think the delete button on the email will now automatically ask you if
    you want to delete the Valted item as well as the shortcut (I guess this
    is overridden if you don't allow users to delete from their vaults) --- i.e.
    acting the same as the EV Delete Item from Vault button --- but this is the
    only change in that area I can recall.

    Answers the Q but doesn't help mcuh does it? Soz.

    Messy

    "Ian Williams" wrote:

    >does anyone know if there is anyway that you can enable the previous and

    next
    >item buttons on the archived item form. They are greyed out on Archived
    >items and it would be great if I could re-enable them.
    >
    >Regards
    >
    >Ian

+ Reply to Thread