archiving service stops/ licence key - Veritas

This is a discussion on archiving service stops/ licence key - Veritas ; Iam try to recover messages and I can start all the other services fine, which allow me to search the messages I want via the web search tool. But the archiving service starts and then stops loggin a eventid 2979 ...

  1. archiving service stops/ licence key

    Iam try to recover messages and I can start all the other services fine, which
    allow me to search the messages I want via the web search tool. But the
    archiving service starts and then stops loggin a eventid 2979 followed by
    2256 in the application log.

    There is no valid license key installed. The Archiving Service will not
    run until you install a license key.

    Any ideas whats gone wrong ? I have checked the EVSystemInfo_BAMLDNKVS001.txt
    and Keys_servername.txt. The Keys_servername.txt has two entries in it FEATURE..
    BASE and FEATURE JOURNAL only, is something now missing from here

  2. Re: archiving service stops/ licence key

    Ok I hope when you say "Keys_servername.txt" you have changed the "servername
    to the name of your Vault for example "Keys_Vault.txt"

    "Kul" wrote:

    >Iam try to recover messages and I can start all the other services fine,

    which
    >allow me to search the messages I want via the web search tool. But the
    >archiving service starts and then stops loggin a eventid 2979 followed by
    >2256 in the application log.

    >There is no valid license key installed. The Archiving Service will not
    >run until you install a license key.
    >
    >Any ideas whats gone wrong ? I have checked the EVSystemInfo_BAMLDNKVS001.txt
    >and Keys_servername.txt. The Keys_servername.txt has two entries in it

    FEATURE..
    >BASE and FEATURE JOURNAL only, is something now missing from here

+ Reply to Thread