We have KVS installed with an archiving and retrieval service pointing to
2 Exchange 2003 servers. The initial archiving works with the mail icons
changing to show they are archived, and the full message being retrieved
when it is double clicked, however if I move one of these users between servers
then the icons revert back to the standard envelope and I cannot open the
original message (however the shortcut message still displays)

Running Filemon from sysinternals shows the correct files being opened when
things are working however no file access is made once the mailbox is moved.

I'm sure this is a simple configuration issue I have missed and any thoughts
are appreciated

Thanks