    Event ID: 2307
    Date: 6/30/2005
    Time: 9:01:47 PM
    User: N/A
    Computer: KZATKVS01
    An error occurred whilst reading the message store quotas for the mailbox
    /o=OKIOC/ou=OKIOC-KZAT/cn=RECIPIENTS/cn=NAIDIONOVA
    MAPI Error: 0x8007203A

  2. Re: permission problems of scheduled archiving.

    "Askar" wrote:
    >Gents,
    >
    >I've got strange problem. The scheduled archiving gives the following error
    >but running archiving manually works fine. I think it is permission problem,
    >but I checked service account permissions and found them fine. So, help

    me

    >Event Type: Error
    >Event Source: Enterprise Vault
    >Event Category: Archive Service
    >Event ID: 2307
    >Date: 6/30/2005
    >Time: 9:01:47 PM
    >User: N/A
    >Computer: KZATKVS01
    >An error occurred whilst reading the message store quotas for the mailbox
    >/o=OKIOC/ou=OKIOC-KZAT/cn=RECIPIENTS/cn=NAIDIONOVA
    > MAPI Error: 0x8007203A

    Can you open the mail box using Outlook from the EV server?

  3. Re: permission problems of scheduled archiving.

    Have you checked if the Veritas events database has anything on this?

    "David Messenger" wrote in message

    > "Askar" wrote:
    >>Gents,
    >>
    >>I've got strange problem. The scheduled archiving gives the following
    >>error
    >>but running archiving manually works fine. I think it is permission
    >>problem,
    >>but I checked service account permissions and found them fine. So, help

    > me
    >>

    >>Event Type: Error
    >>Event Source: Enterprise Vault
    >>Event Category: Archive Service
    >>Event ID: 2307
    >>Date: 6/30/2005
    >>Time: 9:01:47 PM
    >>User: N/A
    >>Computer: KZATKVS01
    >>An error occurred whilst reading the message store quotas for the mailbox
    >>/o=OKIOC/ou=OKIOC-KZAT/cn=RECIPIENTS/cn=NAIDIONOVA
    >> MAPI Error: 0x8007203A
    >>

    > Can you open the mail box using Outlook from the EV server?

+ Reply to Thread