OWA - Veritas

This is a discussion on OWA - Veritas ; One user could open all the archive messages in OWA. The error message is "The page cannot be found". He can open in outlook 2003. Please help. Thank you Carine...

  1. OWA

    One user could open all the archive messages in OWA. The error message is
    "The page cannot be found". He can open in outlook 2003. Please help.

    Thank you
    Carine

  2. Re: OWA

    Did you use proxycfg command after setup of the OWA extensions ?
    Peter

    On 22/06/2005 "Carine" wrote:

    >One user could open all the archive messages in OWA. The error message is
    >"The page cannot be found". He can open in outlook 2003. Please help.
    >
    >Thank you
    >Carine

  3. Re: OWA

    It's not me setup the system. Consultant from Sdney installed for my customer.
    I saw him ran the proxycfg. How come it happened to only one user. I checked
    the html properties. There is a different at the Connection. It show "Connection:
    TLS 1.0, RC4 with 128 bit encryption(High); RSA with 1024 bit exchange. The
    working archive item, the html properties connection is show "Connection:
    Encrypted".
    I have checked and it is not IE setting problem. Any idea in IIS settings
    can I check?

    Thank you
    Carine

    Peter Ayoun" wrote:
    >Did you use proxycfg command after setup of the OWA extensions ?
    >Peter
    >

    >On 22/06/2005 "Carine" wrote:
    >>
    >>One user could open all the archive messages in OWA. The error message

    is
    >>"The page cannot be found". He can open in outlook 2003. Please help.
    >>
    >>Thank you
    >>Carine

+ Reply to Thread