KVS/Enterprise vault vs. Legato EmailXtender - Veritas

This is a discussion on KVS/Enterprise vault vs. Legato EmailXtender - Veritas ; does any one have any competitive knowledge on KVS vs. Legato? veritas just recently purchased the KVS product line and need help on competitive information. please advise....

  1. KVS/Enterprise vault vs. Legato EmailXtender

    does any one have any competitive knowledge on KVS vs. Legato?

    veritas just recently purchased the KVS product line and need help on competitive
    information.

    please advise.

  2. Re: KVS/Enterprise vault vs. Legato EmailXtender

    I have good knowledge at Enterprise Vault and I know that EmailXtender is
    only managed by administrators. EV is managed by admins AND users. The user
    can descide whether he will archive items or not. At EmailXtender the administrator
    makes the settings.

    "gina" wrote:

    >does any one have any competitive knowledge on KVS vs. Legato?
    >
    >veritas just recently purchased the KVS product line and need help on competitive
    >information.
    >
    >please advise.

+ Reply to Thread