Synchronization Question - Veritas

This is a discussion on Synchronization Question - Veritas ; Is it possible to synchronize and enable a mailbox that exists outside of the Exchange 5.5 "recipients" container? For example, a mailbox that functions as a conference room that was created in a custom container?...

  1. Synchronization Question

    Is it possible to synchronize and enable a mailbox that exists outside of
    the Exchange 5.5 "recipients" container? For example, a mailbox that functions
    as a conference room that was created in a custom container?

  2. Re: Synchronization Question

    "Clint" wrote:

    >Is it possible to synchronize and enable a mailbox that exists outside of
    >the Exchange 5.5 "recipients" container? For example, a mailbox that functions
    >as a conference room that was created in a custom container?

    I answered this myself. It seems I didn't wait for the replication to take
    place in the restored exchange environment.

+ Reply to Thread