Retention Category Report - Veritas

This is a discussion on Retention Category Report - Veritas ; This might be a problem. Every mailbox archive can have several items with different retention categories in them. What do you want to see? The default retention category for every vault? - which retention categories used in every archive? or ...

  1. Re: Retention Category Report

    This might be a problem. Every mailbox archive can have several items with
    different retention categories in them.

    What do you want to see? The default retention category for every vault? -
    which retention categories used in every archive? or how many items in every
    category and size?

    Regards
    Peter Nilsson

    --
    Regards
    Peter Nilsson

    (Btw: Sophax2 is a really good news client instead of using the web-
    browser)

  2. Retention Category Report

    Is there a way to pull a report, that will show the retention category used
    for all mailbox archives?
    I'm using EV 5.0, SP3.
    Thank you.
    Ed

  3. Re: Retention Category Report

    All I need is the retention category used in each archive.
    Thank you.
    Ed

    -
    >which retention categories used in every archive? or how many items in

    every
    >category and size?
    >
    >Regards
    >Peter Nilsson
    >
    >On 14/06/2005 "Ed" wrote:
    >>
    >>Is there a way to pull a report, that will show the retention category

    used
    >>for all mailbox archives?
    >>I'm using EV 5.0, SP3.
    >>Thank you.
    >>Ed

    >--
    >Regards
    >Peter Nilsson
    >
    >(Btw: Sophax2 is a really good news client instead of using the web-
    >browser)

  4. Re: Retention Category Report

    Like i said - this might be problem
    There is not one retention category used in each archive.
    Rgds
    Peter Nilsson

    --
    Regards
    Peter Nilsson

    (Btw: Sophax2 is a really good news client instead of using the web-
    browser)

  5. Re: Retention Category Report

    If I want to know the default retention category of a or some archives, how
    can I do that?
    Is the only way to change the default retenetion category for a user is
    using Policy Manager?

    "Peter Nilsson" wrote in message
    > Like i said - this might be problem
    > There is not one retention category used in each archive.
    > Rgds
    > Peter Nilsson
    >
    > On 2005-06-14 "Ed" wrote:
    >>
    >>All I need is the retention category used in each archive.
    >>Thank you.
    >>Ed
    >>
    >>"Peter Nilsson" wrote:
    >>>This might be a problem. Every mailbox archive can have several items
    >>>with

    >>>different retention categories in them.
    >>>
    >>>What do you want to see? The default retention category for every vault?

    >>-
    >>>which retention categories used in every archive? or how many items in

    >>every
    >>>category and size?
    >>>
    >>>Regards
    >>>Peter Nilsson

    >>used
    >>>

    >>>--
    >>>Regards
    >>>Peter Nilsson
    >>>
    >>>(Btw: Sophax2 is a really good news client instead of using the web-
    >>>browser)
    >>>

    > --
    > Regards
    > Peter Nilsson
    >
    > (Btw: Sophax2 is a really good news client instead of using the web-
    > browser)

+ Reply to Thread