403.6 forbidden error in OWA - Veritas

This is a discussion on 403.6 forbidden error in OWA - Veritas ; Hi I get this error: Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page. HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected. Internet Information Services (IIS) ...

  1. 403.6 forbidden error in OWA

    Hi

    I get this error:

    Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
    HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
    Internet Information Services (IIS)

    When trying to open an archived item in OWA (2003).

    Anyone know were I should look, is it on the Frontend or Backend Exchange, or maybe the Enterprise Vault server ?

    Thanks
    /Peter

  2. Re: 403.6 forbidden error in OWA

    To start: Check IIS-logs on Front-end, server, Back-end server and
    EnterpriseVault server to determine which one generates the error.
    Regards
    Peter Nilsson

    On 2005-06-10 "Peter Schmidt" wrote:

    Hi

    I get this error:

    Contact the Web site
    >administrator if you
    >believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
    HTTP
    >Error 403.6
    >- Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
    Internet
    >Information
    >Services (IIS)

    When trying to open an archived item in
    >OWA
    >(2003).

    Anyone know were I should look, is it
    >on the
    >Frontend or Backend Exchange, or maybe the Enterprise Vault server
    >?

    Thanks

    /Peter

    --
    Regards
    Peter Nilsson

    (Btw: Sophax2 is a really good news client instead of using the web-
    browser)

  3. Re: 403.6 forbidden error in OWA

    Hi

    Thanks

    Found the problem.

    /Peter

    "Peter Nilsson" wrote in message
    > To start: Check IIS-logs on Front-end, server, Back-end server and
    > EnterpriseVault server to determine which one generates the error.
    > Regards
    > Peter Nilsson
    >
    > On 2005-06-10 "Peter Schmidt" wrote:

    Hi

    I get this error:

    Contact the Web site
    > >administrator if you
    > >believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
    HTTP
    > >Error 403.6
    > >- Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
    Internet
    > >Information
    > >Services (IIS)

    When trying to open an archived item in
    > >OWA
    > >(2003).

    Anyone know were I should look, is it
    > >on the
    > >Frontend or Backend Exchange, or maybe the Enterprise Vault server
    > >?

    Thanks

    /Peter

    > --
    > Regards
    > Peter Nilsson
    >
    > (Btw: Sophax2 is a really good news client instead of using the web-
    > browser)

+ Reply to Thread