    The Centera is designed not to need to be backed up...

    Regards
    Peter Nilsson

    --
    Regards
    Peter Nilsson

    (Btw: Sophax2 is a really good news client instead of using the web-
    browser)

  3. Re: EMC Centera

    "Andrew" wrote:
    >We are going to evaluate EV on EMC Centera, what is the points need to be

    >cautious with? Such as single instance, saveset collection?

    Hi Andrew,
    you need only a normal space on the centera and a userprofile on that. at
    my last installation with a centera a emc consultant makes a userprofile
    on it. the single instance is a funktion from EV and from the centera as
    i know.

  4. Re: EMC Centera

    I found that I can do "collection" in EMC Centera. If the archived data in
    EMC Centera cannot be deleted, how can I do "collection" on it?

    "Gerd" wrote in message news:42ba57b7@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > "Andrew" wrote:
    >>We are going to evaluate EV on EMC Centera, what is the points need to be

    >>cautious with? Such as single instance, saveset collection?
    >>

    > Hi Andrew,
    > you need only a normal space on the centera and a userprofile on that. at
    > my last installation with a centera a emc consultant makes a userprofile
    > on it. the single instance is a funktion from EV and from the centera as
    > i know.

+ Reply to Thread