Https message - Veritas

This is a discussion on Https message - Veritas ; Looks like a problem with Internet Explorer Security Settings. Put "https://server/*" and the server.fqdn in the local intranet sites. If you do this on the server itself - do you get this message then? You could also achieve this by ...

  1. Re: Https message

    Looks like a problem with Internet Explorer Security Settings.
    Put "https://server/*" and the server.fqdn in the local intranet sites.

    If you do this on the server itself - do you get this message then?

    You could also achieve this by editing the desktopsettings.txt correctly.

    Regards,
    Peter Nilsson

    --
    Regards
    Peter Nilsson

    (Btw: Sophax2 is a really good news client instead of using the web-
    browser)

  2. Https message

    Hello could somebody give me a hint about the following " problem"
    When I try to reach the URL
    https://server/enterprisevault/archiveexplorerui.asp
    I always get the message
    " this page contain both secure and non secure items
    Do you want to display the non secure items"
    That I answer yes or no I don't see any difference and I don't want my users
    to receive this message.
    Can you say me how I could avoid this ?
    Thanks for any help.

  3. Re: Https message

    "Peter Nilsson" wrote:
    >Looks like a problem with Internet Explorer Security Settings.
    >Put "https://server/*" and the server.fqdn in the local intranet sites.
    >
    >If you do this on the server itself - do you get this message then?
    >
    >You could also achieve this by editing the desktopsettings.txt correctly.
    >
    >Regards,
    >Peter Nilsson
    >
    >On 08/06/2005 "minkamau" wrote:
    >>
    >>Hello could somebody give me a hint about the following " problem"
    >>When I try to reach the URL
    >>https://server/enterprisevault/archiveexplorerui.asp
    >>I always get the message
    >>" this page contain both secure and non secure items
    >>Do you want to display the non secure items"
    >>That I answer yes or no I don't see any difference and I don't want my

    users
    >>to receive this message.
    >>Can you say me how I could avoid this ?
    >>Thanks for any help.

    >--
    >Regards
    >Peter Nilsson
    >
    >(Btw: Sophax2 is a really good news client instead of using the web-
    >browser)

    Hello Peter,
    Thanks for your answer but this site is in my intranet zone.
    I know that I can do it via the desktopsettings.txt but what I don't know
    is how.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread