Legal Investigations - Veritas

This is a discussion on Legal Investigations - Veritas ; How are you admins managing the legal litigations, when lawyers what to freeze some emails. Any ideas?...

  1. Legal Investigations

    How are you admins managing the legal litigations, when lawyers what to freeze
    some emails. Any ideas?

  2. Re: Legal Investigations

    I guess that you can either go with Journaling - and let the Vault handle the
    journal.
    Or you can go with normal archiving - and not permitting the users to delete
    items in the Vault.
    Then of course people have time to clean mailboxes before the time-limit when
    the items get archived.
    This can be good or bad depending on scenario. Good if you want users to
    delete spam and "what-are-you-having for-lunch-mails" and bad if users deletes
    important mails.
    I generally think having at least 30 days as deleted-retention-time in
    Exchange is a good idea, to be able to retrieve items deleted.
    Regards
    Peter Nilsson

    --
    Regards
    Peter Nilsson

    (Btw: Sophax2 is a really good news client instead of using the web-
    browser)

+ Reply to Thread