Email archiving progress? - Veritas

This is a discussion on Email archiving progress? - Veritas ; Am manually archiving emails. I'm a consultant so I have no easy access to user mailboxes. Can anyone tell me how can I get visibility into how far along EV is in the process of archiving the items?...

  1. Email archiving progress?

    Am manually archiving emails. I'm a consultant so I have no easy access to
    user mailboxes. Can anyone tell me how can I get visibility into how far
    along EV is in the process of archiving the items?

  2. Re: Email archiving progress?

    "KP" wrote:
    >Used the report mode for the archiving service, from the EV server. That's

    the only way to know whats happening in the archiving.

    >Am manually archiving emails. I'm a consultant so I have no easy access

    >user mailboxes. Can anyone tell me how can I get visibility into how far
    >along EV is in the process of archiving the items?

  3. Re: Email archiving progress?

    You can also increase logging - but the entries are not very comprehensive -
    but at least you will know something is going on and might get a feel for how
    it's going.

    Regards
    Peter Nilsson

    --
    Regards
    Peter Nilsson

    (Btw: Sophax2 is a really good news client instead of using the web-
    browser)

+ Reply to Thread