Offline Vault - Veritas

This is a discussion on Offline Vault - Veritas ; Hello, Our management decided to don't install the outlook add-in , and I would like toknow if it will be possible for our user to anyway use the offline vault. Thanks a lot for any answer...

  1. Offline Vault

    Hello,
    Our management decided to don't install the outlook add-in , and I would
    like toknow if it will be possible for our user to anyway use the offline
    vault.
    Thanks a lot for any answer

  2. Re: Offline Vault

    "minkamau" wrote:

    >Hello,
    >Our management decided to don't install the outlook add-in , and I would
    >like toknow if it will be possible for our user to anyway use the offline
    >vault.
    >Thanks a lot for any answer

    Do you mean you're going to use the pure HTTP shortcut method , otherwise
    I don't understand how you'll being opening shortcuts. I don't believe you'll
    be able to use offline vault without the add-in software.

  3. Re: Offline Vault

    On 01/06/2005 "Glenn" wrote:

    >"minkamau" wrote:
    >>
    >>Hello,
    >>Our management decided to don't install the outlook add-in , and I would
    >>like toknow if it will be possible for our user to anyway use the offline
    >>vault.
    >>Thanks a lot for any answer

    >Do you mean you're going to use the pure HTTP shortcut method , otherwise
    >I don't understand how you'll being opening shortcuts. I don't believe you'll
    >be able to use offline vault without the add-in software.

    Just beeing curious: What do the management plan to gain by not using the
    Outlook Add-In?

    My experience is that OWA and EnterpriseVault is a sad story, but with the
    Add-In you can always manage.

    Regards
    Peter Nilsson

  4. Re: Offline Vault

    On 07/06/2005 "Peter Nilsson" wrote:
    >On 01/06/2005 "Glenn" wrote:
    >>
    >>"minkamau" wrote:
    >>>
    >>>Hello,
    >>>Our management decided to don't install the outlook add-in , and I would
    >>>like toknow if it will be possible for our user to anyway use the offline
    >>>vault.
    >>>Thanks a lot for any answer

    >>Do you mean you're going to use the pure HTTP shortcut method , otherwise
    >>I don't understand how you'll being opening shortcuts. I don't believe you'll
    >>be able to use offline vault without the add-in software.
    >>

    >Just beeing curious: What do the management plan to gain by not using the
    >Outlook Add-In?
    >
    >My experience is that OWA and EnterpriseVault is a sad story, but with the
    >Add-In you can always manage.
    >
    >Regards
    >Peter Nilsson

    Absolutely agree !you shouldn't use a Http client instead of the offline
    vault. BTW you cannot use the offline without the add-ins .

+ Reply to Thread