Safely remove services from EV - Veritas

This is a discussion on Safely remove services from EV - Veritas ; Hi there, I need to remove one Archive and one Removal service from our server as they are no longer required since the server they refer to is being decomissioned. How do I do this safely even though there may ...

  1. Safely remove services from EV

    Hi there,

    I need to remove one Archive and one Removal service from our server as they
    are no longer required since the server they refer to is being decomissioned.

    How do I do this safely even though there may be data associated to it.

    Many Thanks

  2. Re: Safely remove services from EV

    look at this : http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/273284.htm

    "Davidde Gray" wrote:

    >Hi there,
    >
    >I need to remove one Archive and one Removal service from our server as

    they
    >are no longer required since the server they refer to is being decomissioned.
    >
    >How do I do this safely even though there may be data associated to it.
    >
    >Many Thanks

+ Reply to Thread