Shortcut Deletion - Veritas

This is a discussion on Shortcut Deletion - Veritas ; I have just discovered that Shortcut Deletion was set to 1 year, by the Installation Engineer. Is there anyway to restore these shortcuts back to the user's mailbox? Thanks!...

  1. Shortcut Deletion

    I have just discovered that Shortcut Deletion was set to 1 year, by the Installation
    Engineer.
    Is there anyway to restore these shortcuts back to the user's mailbox?
    Thanks!

  2. Re: Shortcut Deletion

    "Nigel " wrote:

    >I have just discovered that Shortcut Deletion was set to 1 year, by the

    Installation
    >Engineer.
    >Is there anyway to restore these shortcuts back to the user's mailbox?
    >Thanks!

    Oh dear, you can of course restore the full items using a search but I suspect
    that's not what you want. So the only option I can see would be to do a mailbox
    recovery using your Exchange backup, you could then use Exmerge to get the
    shortcuts back.....not pretty but I just can't see how else you can get deleted
    shortcuts back (they don't even hit deleted items or the dumpster so they
    really are gone)

+ Reply to Thread