moving pending items - Veritas

This is a discussion on moving pending items - Veritas ; Hello, could somebody explain me why when I move a pending item this is not replace by the shortcut after backup. Is this a normal behaviuor of the system ? Thanks...

  1. moving pending items

    Hello,
    could somebody explain me why when I move a pending item this is not replace
    by the shortcut after backup.
    Is this a normal behaviuor of the system ?
    Thanks

  2. Re: moving pending items

    "minkamau" wrote:

    >Hello,
    >could somebody explain me why when I move a pending item this is not replace
    >by the shortcut after backup.
    >Is this a normal behaviuor of the system ?
    >Thanks

    You shouldnt move pending items, if you do the process which changes the
    pending to a fully archived shorcut doesn't know where it is so can't fix
    up the shortcut. You can try the cancel operation on a pending item when
    you've moved it but if this doesn't work you'll need to set a reg key and
    run a report mode archive to reset pending items.

+ Reply to Thread